Clash Of Clans Gold Storage
Clash of clans wiki Gold Storage : In the Clash Of Clans game Gold Storage are used to store a lot of golds which is produced by the gold mines from the underground reserves and collects it until player collects the gold into his gold storage.When the gold storage reached its limits then the Gold storage gets stops and so the player have to upgrade the Gold storage level to restart its storing capacity.In the clash of clans game golds are used to buy and upgrade armies troops and buildings.So golds are also the important resources of the clash of clans games. Gold storage thus stores the elixirs from the underground reserve to be used to buy and upgrade armies troops and buildings.
Clash Of Clans Gold Storage Features
- Gold Storage are used to store a lot of golds which is produced by the gold mines from the underground reserves by pumping it and collects it until player collects the golds into his gold storage.
- Gold Storage take 3*3 Space in the game.
- Storage capacity of the Gold storage depends on the level of the elixir storage.
- The maximum level storage unit is capable of storing 2 million Gold.
- An attacker may only loot a maximum of 20% of its current contents by destroying it.
- Gold Storage is same functionality as gold storage.
- You can upgrade your Gold storage with use of elixirs you are having.
Read Also :
Gold Storage Upgrade Status Wiki
- Level 1 – A square open-top wooden repository with raised wooden corners.
- Level 2 – A second steel reinforcing ban0d appears.
- Level 3 – A third steel reinforcing band appears.
- Level 4 – A fourth steel reinforcing band appears.
- Level 5 – All the four steel bands then replaced by a solid metal base.
- Level 6 – Larger than level 5.
- Level 7 – Larger than level 6.
- Level 8 – Larger than level 7.
- Level 9 -armor plating on the corners grows wider with additional spikes.
- Level 10– the four footings received spiked armor plating.
- Level 11 – the Storage gains a spiked metal band
|Level||Storage Capacity||Hitpoints||Build Cost (Elixir)||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|