Clash Of Clans Gold Mine Wiki
Clash Of Clans Gold Mine
COC Wiki For Gold Mines : In the Clash Of Clans game Gold Mines are used to produce golds from the underground reserves and collects it until player collects the golds into his gold storage. When the gold mine reached its limits then the gold production gets stops and so the player have to collect the golds to restart its production. In the clash of clans wiki game golds are used to buy the armies and the walls and to upgrade them. So golds are the important resources of the clash of clans games. Gold mines thus produce the golds from the underground reserve and golds are then collected in the gold storage to be used for upgradation of walls and armies. So gold mines are used to produce golds which can be used to upgrade and buy armies and walls in the clash of clans.
Clash Of Clans Gold Mines Features
- Gold Mines are used to produce golds from the underground reserves and collects it until player collects the golds into his gold storage.
- Gold Mines take 3*3 Space in the game.
- Production rate of the golds by the gold mines depends on the level of the gold mines.
- You can boost the productions of the gold mines for a day when it reach to level 5 by using the gems you are having.
- The gold storage will collects the gold automatically when you will upgrade your gold mines to the next level.
- When you will spend gems to boost your production then it will double the production rate of the gold mines for a day.
- You can upgrade your gold mines with use of Elixirs.
Read Also :
Gold Mines Status
- Level 1 – A Simple Wooden Gold Mine
- Level 2 – Two wooden bars appears on the outside of the wooden structure.
- Level 3 – A third wooden reinforcing bar is also appeared.
- Level 4 – Fourth Wooden Bar Is Added.
- Level 5 – All the wooden reinforcing bars are replaced with the blue-gray steel bar.
- Level 6 – A small wooden reinforcing bar again added to the back of mine.
- Level 7 – Blue Gray Steel Bars Become larger.
- Level 8 – A pulley and one more steel bar is added.
- Level 9 – Additional pulley hardware is added.
- Level 10– A large gear appears beside the pulley wheel.
- Level 11 – Pulley wheel grows larger.
- Level 12 – Pulley System beomes gold.
|Level||Build Cost||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Boost Cost||Capacity (Gold)||Production Rate||Hit Points||Time to Fill||Catch Up Point*||Town Hall Level Required|
|4||1,400||1h||60||N/A||2,500||800/hr||550||3h 7m 30s||3h||2|
|6||7,000||6h||146||5||20,000||1,300/hr||610||15h 23m 5s||20h||3|
|7||14,000||12h||207||6||30,000||1,600/hr||630||18h 45m||2d 4h||4|
|8||28,000||1d||293||7||50,000||1,900/hr||660||1d 2h 18m 57s||5d 8h||4|
|9||56,000||2d||415||8||75,000||2,200/hr||680||1d 10h 5m 28s||12d 16h||5|