Clash Of Clans Elixir Collector : Resource Building
Clash Of Clans Elixir Collector WikiElixir Collector Coc Wiki : In the Clash Of Clans game or Elixir Collectors clash of clans wiki or Elixir Collectors are used to produce a lot of elixirs from the underground reserves by pumping it and collects it until player collects the elixir into his elixir storage Like Gold are gathered on Gold Storage. When the elixir collector reached its limits then the elixir production gets stops and so the player have to collect the elixir to restart its production.In the clash of clans game elixirs are used to train the armies troops and to buy and upgrade the gold mines,gold storages and the clan castle. So elixir are also the important resources of the clash of clans games. Elixir Collector thus produce the elixirs from the underground reserve and elixirs are then collected in the elixir storage to be used to train the armies troops and to buy and upgrade the gold mines, gold storages and the clan castle. Clash of Clans Wiki.
Read Also :
Clash Of Clans Elixir Collector Features
- Elixir Collectors are used to produce a lot of elixirs from the underground reserves by pumping it and collects it until player collects the elixir into his elixir storage.
- Elixir Storage take 3*3 Space in the game.
- Production rate of the elixirs by the elixir collectors depends on the level of the elixir collectors.
- You can boost the productions of the elixir collectors for a day when it reach to level 5 by using the gems you are having.
- The elixir storage will collects the elixir automatically when you will upgrade your elixir collectors to the next level.
- When you will spend gems to boost your production then it will double the production rate of the elixir collectors for a day.
- You can upgrade your elixir collectorss with use of golds you are having.
Elixir collectors Status
- Level 1 – Aransparent pink colored cylindrical vat vertically on a wooden base.
- Level 2 – A second narrow metal tube appears with brass pump grows larger
- Level 3 – A third narrow metal tube appears
- Level 4 – A fourth narrow metal tube appears
- Level 5 – All the four narrow metal tubes are replaced by one larger diameter tube
- Level 6 – A second, smaller metal tube appears
- Level 7 – Another tube added.
- Level 8 – Two smaller tubes are replaced with a single large-diameter tube
- Level 9 – wooden cap on the cylindrical vat is replaced with brass
- Level 10– Additional reinforcing bars appear on the front of the vat.
- Level 11 – reinforcing bars are replaced with wide brass reinforcing plates
- Level 12 – the tubes on the sides and back become larger
|Level||Build Cost||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Boost Cost||Capacity (Elixir)||Production Rate||Hit Points||Time to Fill||Catch Up Point*||Town Hall Level Required|
|4||1,400||1h||60||N/A||2,500||800/hr||550||3h 7m 30s||3h||2|
|6||7,000||6h||146||5||20,000||1,300/hr||610||15h 23m 5s||20h||3|
|7||14,000||12h||207||6||30,000||1,600/hr||630||18h 45m||2d 4h||4|
|8||28,000||1d||293||7||50,000||1,900/hr||660||1d 2h 18m 57s||5d 8h||4|
|9||56,000||2d||415||8||75,000||2,200/hr||680||1d 10h 5m 28s||12d 16h||5|