Mortar – Defensive Building Clash Of Clans
Mortar Clash Of Clans WIKIIn the Clash of clans wiki We have resource buildings to produce golds and elixirs with Walls, Air Sweeper , Wizard Tower, Air Defense, Archer Tower etc. Beside these we have also the defensive buildings which helps us to protect our townhall and the clan village from the attackers from other clan villages. So the other defensive building is the Mortar Clash of Clans in the clash of clans which protect us from the attackers. Mortar are the heavy defensive building. Mortars are costly and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only. Mortar are made to attack on the ground level as well as cant target the air level troops.It is having the higher range than any other coc defensive building.
Mortar COC Features
- Mortar are the third defensive building that you will receive the game.
- Mortars are costly and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only.
- Mortar are made to attack on the ground level as well as cant target the air level troops.
- It is having the higher range than any other defensive building.
- Mortars have the heavy defenses so that when an enemy comes into range then it blasts out an explosive shell to destroy enemies.
- Mortars have higher range than any other defenses.
- Mortars are very slow as they blast an explosive shell with a 5 sec difference in time.
- Mortars can only upgraded by gold coins.
- You can increase the upgradation time of Mortars by using gems.
Mortars Upgraded Status
- Level 1 – a solid black launcher tube with two half-disc gimbals on each side
- Level 2 – larger with a gold rim than previous.
- Level 3 – larger than level 2.
- Level 4 – Shell changes to black stone.
- Level 5 – wooden legs are replaced with metal ones.
- Level 6 – gold rim gets larger.
- Level 7 – tube turns entire gold.
- Level 8 – color changes to metallic with a golden shell.
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Size|
|4-11||5s||Splash – 1.5 tiles||Ground||3×3|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|