Cannons - Defensive Building Clash Of Clans Wiki
Cannons Clash Of ClansCannons COC Wiki : In the Canon Clash of clans We have resource buildings to produce golds and elixirs Walls, Air Sweeper , Wizard Tower, Air Defense, Archer Tower , Morter etc.. Beside these we have also the defensive buildings which helps us to protect our townhall and the clan village from the attackers from other clan villages.So the first defensive building is the Cannons in the clash of clans which protect us from the attackers.Cannons are the first defensive building that you will receive in the beggining of the game.Cannons are very cheap in cost and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only.Cannons are made to attack on the ground level troops not the air level troops.
- Cannons are the first defensive building that you will receive in the beggining of the game.
- Cannons are very cheap in cost and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only
- Cannons are made to attack on the ground level troops not the air level troops.
- Cannons are used to keep Giants from attacking the other defenses.
- Cannons has vary ranges according to their levels.
- Cannons are mostly attacks the barbarians,giants and the archer troops.
- Cannons can be easily upgraded as they are low in cost.
- Cannons can only upgraded by gold coins.
- You can increase the upgradation time of cannons by using gems.
Cannons Upgraded Status
- Level 1 – a short dark metal barrel
- Level 2 – tied to the legs with ropes.
- Level 3 – Cannon’s leg stabilizer becomes stouter.
- Level 4 – Cannon barrel receives two decorative latitudinal ridges.
- Level 5 – wooden legs are replaced with metal ones.
- Level 6 – straps on opposite sides of the platform
- Level 7 – Larger than level 6.
- Level 8 – Larger than level 7.
- Level 9 – armor plating on the corners grows wider with additional spikes.
- Level 10– the four footings received spiked armor plating.
- Level 11 – the Cannon barrel is transformed into black metal
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Town Hall Level Required|