Air Defense Defensive Building Clash Of Clans
Air Defense Clash Of ClansAir Defense Defensive Building COC Wiki : In the Clash of clans We have resource buildings to produce golds and elixirs with Walls, Wizerd Tower, Air Sweeper etc. Beside these we have also the defensive buildings which helps us to protect our townhall and the clan village from the attackers from other clan villages.So the other defensive building is the Air Defense wiki in the clash of clans which protect us from the attackers.Air Defense are the other defensive building that you will receive in the game.Archer Tower are very cheap in cost and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only.Air Defense are made to attack on the air level troops. Air Defense consists of two or many foes to shoot on the enemies depends on the level of air defense. Air Defense can attack only the air level enemies.
Air Defense Features
- Air Defense are the other defensive building that you will receive in the beggining of the game
- Air Defense are very cheap in cost and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only.
- Air Defense are made to attack on the air level troops.
- Air Defense consists of two or many foes to shoot on the enemies depends on the level of air defense.
- Air Defense has vary ranges according to their levels.
- Archer Tower are mostly attacks the balloons,flying enemies etc.
- Air Defense can be easily upgraded as they are low in cost.
- Air Defense can only upgraded by gold coins.
- You can increase the upgradation time of Air Defense by using gems.
Air Defense Upgraded Status
- Level 1 – a single wooden launch tube
- Level 2 – red-and-black rocket is added.
- Level 3 – additional red-and-black rocket is added
- Level 4 – a second wooden launch tube is added
- Level 5 – a fifth black-tipped rocket is added
- Level 6 – a third wooden launch tube with 2 black-tipped rockets.
- Level 7 – three launch tubes are replaced with a single large wooden launcher
- Level 8 – a coat of red paint, along with dark metal bands
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Town Hall Level Required|