Wizard Tower Clash Of Clans
Wizard Tower Defensive Building COC Wiki : In the Clash of clans We have resource buildings to produce golds and elixirs. Beside these we have also the defensive buildings like Walls, Air Sweeper
which helps us to protect our townhall and the clan village from the attackers from other clan villages.So the other defensive building is the Wizard Tower which is just like the archer tower in the clash of clans which protect us from the attackers.Wizard Tower are the other defensive building that you will receive in the game.Wizard Tower are costly and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only.Wizard Tower are made to attack on the air level troops as well as the ground level troops.Wizard Tower consists of one wizard who attacks on the enemies depends on the level of wizard tower.Wizard Tower can attack on the air level troops as well as the ground level troops.
Wizard Tower Features
- Wizard Tower are the other defensive building that you will receive in the upgradation of the townhall.
- Wizard Tower are costly and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only.
- Wizard Tower are made to attack on the air level troops as well as the ground level troops.
- Wizard Tower consists of one wizard who attacks on the enemies depends on the level of wizard tower.
- Wizard Tower has vary ranges and strength according to their levels.
- Wizard Tower are mostly attacks the giants,barbarians,archers,balloons,flying enemies etc.
- Wizard Tower can only upgraded by gold coins.
- You can increase the upgradation time of Wizard Tower by using gems.
Wizard Tower Upgraded Status
- Level 1 – a solid gray rock.
- Level 2 – lower portion of the tower show pink crystal
- Level 3 – crystals become much more visible.
- Level 4 – crystalline structure begins to spiral around the tower.
- Level 5 – entire base of the tower is completely crystalline
- Level 6 – no gray rock left.
- Level 7 – entire tower darkens
- Level 8 – stone pillars on each side.
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost (gold)||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Town Hall Level Required|